OUR DISTRICT PARTNERS
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM PARTNERING WITH US
Acceleration Academies brings expertise from both the private sector and education to provide districts a reliable partner in solving America's dropout crisis. Here are just a few of the standards a district can anticipate when partnering with Acceleration Academies.
1. Performance Measurement: With KPI's built into each contract, defining and measuring success is simplified with Acceleration Academies.
2. Budget Predictability: Acceleration Academies provides all upfront capital expenditure of facilities, technology and human resource costs.
3. Revenue Generating: At no cost to the district, Acceleration Academies will actually create revenue for partnering districts.
4. Innovations in Service Delivery: Acceleration Academies can leverage the private sector's ideas and skills as well as introduce innovation and technology in pedagogy, school infrastructure, and management, as seen in our proprietary student information system "Atlas" and in our Graduate Persistence Index.
5. Regulatory Environment: As an accredited school, Acceleration Academies understands the importance of regulating each aspect of the program. Checks and balances are created to ensure data, grades, and transcripts are correct and are provided to the district in a timely manner.
INTERESTED IN A PARTNERSHIP?
Acceleration Academies is an alternative learning program for disengaged high school students. We offer student recruitment, re-engagement, and instruction provided by state licensed and highly qualified teachers. All Graduation Candidates are enrolled as district students working towards their diploma. Graduation from Acceleration Academies directly increases the district's graduation rate. Further highlights of our Academies include:
Benefits for Graduation Candidates, families, the school district, and community
Highly engaging instructional practices
Access to guidance counselor and social work services
Proof of concept and continuous improvement
State of the art technology
Project and competency based learning
Transcript and learning style review; individual Graduation Candidate plans
Personalized learning through customized pathways
Career and college ready supports and case management
Formative and summative assessments